Download Manifest: HERE
|Title||Qty||Unit Price||Total Price||ASIN||EAN|
|Ruvanti Professional Left Handed hairdressing scissors - Hair Scissors for Left Hand -6.4 Japanese Stainless Steel Left Handed Hair Cutting Scissor - Handmade Lefty Hair Shears with Adjustment Screw||8||£9.98||£79.84||B07D1BXJT4||N/A|
- Single SKU wholesale box of raw customer returns.
- Starting at from these Jobalot products offer the opportunity for an excellent return on investment.
- Items have not been tested by Jobalots, and may be damaged or missing parts.
- All products will need to be checked, and in some cases repaired by the customer before resale.
- No warranty/guarantee on any items in the pallets.
- Please note that size and colour may vary.
- Please note that inventory may vary by +/- 5%.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Terms of Auction
- Please note that these are online only auctions, sites visits are not authorised. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please download the ‘full manifest’ to discover the contents of the job lot you are interested in. Manifests are provided as a guide to what might be contained within the job lot. Job lots without manifests will be sold as unmanifested stock, no further details on the contents can be given other than those provided on the listing.
- You must create an account with us in order to place a bid. In placing a bid, you have read, understood and agreed to the Jobalots Terms of Service.
- Do not redistribute any products before they have arrived with you as inventory may vary and/or items might need repairs.
- All sales are final, Jobalots.com does not take any responsibility for discrepancies in quality or quantity of the manifest. By making a purchase, you the buyer take full responsibility, and understand that we do not accept returns for the job lots sold by us.
- Any winning bidders that fail to pay by midnight on the day of the auction finishing will be banned from making any future bids or purchases on Jobalots.com.
- Popcorn bidding applies to all of our auctions. Popcorn bidding is last minute bidding that causes the auction end date to be extended. This prevents sniping and allows everyone an opportunity to bid before the auction closes.