Download Manifest: HERE
|Title||Qty||Unit Price||Total Price||ASIN||EAN|
|Enema Bulb Kits,450ml Anal Douche Vaginal Cleaner with 7 Nozzles 3 Different nozzles||1||£14.99||£14.99||B09N1CRPFB||N/A|
- Items are untested and unsorted by Jobalots and may be damaged, coming directly from the source company.
- All products will need to be checked, and in some cases repaired to current safety standards before resale.
- No warranty/guarantee on any items.
- Products might have missing parts.
- Perishable products may have exceeded their expiry/use-by dates.
- Please note that size, colour, and style may vary.
- Products could arrive with international plugs.
- Please note that the total inventory of your order may vary +/- 10%
- Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Terms of Auction
- Please note that these are online only auctions, sites visits are not authorised. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please download the ‘full manifest’ to discover the contents of the job lot you are interested in. Manifests are provided as a guide to what might be contained within the job lot. Job lots without manifests will be sold as unmanifested stock, no further details on the contents can be given other than those provided on the listing.
- You must create an account with us in order to place a bid. In placing a bid, you have read, understood and agreed to the Jobalots Terms of Service.
- Do not redistribute any products before they have arrived with you as inventory may vary and/or items might need repairs.
- All sales are final, Jobalots.com does not take any responsibility for discrepancies in quality or quantity of the manifest. By making a purchase, you the buyer take full responsibility, and understand that we do not accept returns for the job lots sold by us.
- Any winning bidders that fail to pay by midnight on the day of the auction finishing will be banned from making any future bids or purchases on Jobalots.com.
- Popcorn bidding applies to all of our auctions. Popcorn bidding is last minute bidding that causes the auction end date to be extended. This prevents sniping and allows everyone an opportunity to bid before the auction closes.