Download Manifest: HERE
|Title||Qty||Unit Price||Total Price||ASIN||EAN|
|3 Pack Embroidery Starter Kit,DIY Cross Stitch Kit with Plants Pattern and Instructions Full Range of Stamped Embroidery Kits with Color Embroiedry Threads, 3 Pieces Bamboo Hoops and Tools||3||£11.99||£35.97||B08VD1VBK2||726359194466|
- Wholesale box of Single SKU brand new products.
- Starting at 20p these Jobalot products offer the opportunity for an excellent return on investment.
- These products are wholesale, clearance and liquidation lines, auctioned to make way for new stock.
- Please refer to the title for a product description and quantity included. Please note that size and colour may vary.
- No warranty/guarantee on any items in the pallets.
- Please note that inventory may vary by +/- 5%.
- Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Terms of Auction
- Please note that these are online only auctions, sites visits are not authorised. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Please download the ‘full manifest’ to discover the contents of the job lot you are interested in. Manifests are provided as a guide to what might be contained within the job lot. Job lots without manifests will be sold as unmanifested stock, no further details on the contents can be given other than those provided on the listing.
- You must create an account with us in order to place a bid. In placing a bid, you have read, understood and agreed to the Jobalots Terms of Service.
- All sales are final, Jobalots.com does not take any responsibility for discrepancies in quality or quantity of the manifest. By making a purchase, you the buyer take full responsibility, and understand that we do not accept returns for the job lots sold by us.
- Any winning bidders that fail to pay within 24 hours will be banned from making any future bids or purchases on Jobalots.com.
- Popcorn bidding applies to all of our auctions. Popcorn bidding is last minute bidding that causes the auction end date to be extended. This prevents sniping and allows everyone an opportunity to bid before the auction closes.